Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Even in the scorching heat of the Arizona desert, problems involving water and/or
mold can still happen. Fires and storms also happen in mere moments.
These are events that can apply severe stress and steal valuable time away from a person or family.
Our team is led by highly trained technicians with experience in cleanup and restoration services. We are equipped with advanced technology, powerful equipment, and effective products so we can bring you the most seamless possible restoration to your property.
We literally won't rest when we know there is work to be done; on call 24/7 we get the job done right the first time.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (623) 248-1148
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Buckeye and SERVPRO of West Surprise / Wickenburg arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.